Wednesday, June 3, 2009

smoked chicken recipes

Chicken wings are some of America's favorite things to eat. The world famous Buffalo wings are available on almost every restaurant menu in the country. I don't mind ordering them from a restaurant, but I do like to make my own sometimes. I don't deep fry my wings, I like use my gas grill. The grill gives them an extra bit of flavor and is just as easy to use as the deep fryer.

Here are a few tips to help you get started:

* In order to keep your chicken moist you can baste it constantly over a slow heat with apple juice.

* To prevent dryness, leave the skin on the chicken during cooking, which helps preserves the chicken's natural moisture.

* You'll need a nice set of utensils that are well suited for grilling.

* Start with chicken that has been trimmed of excess fat and remember to baste carefully so oil won't drip onto the coals and cause flare ups.

* If you're having more than a few guests, ask each one to bring a dish.

* If you are using an outdoor grill, keep children away from it and keep water handy.

* It is better to marinate meat with a big surface area because it can easily absorb the marinade.

Fish Soup Recipe - Have Fun Cooking Seafood Fish Chowder Recipes - The Basics Fried Fish Batter Recipe - Cooking Can Be Fun

No comments: