Friday, May 29, 2009

chicken brine recipes

Chicken wings are some of America's favorite things to eat. The world famous Buffalo wings are available on almost every restaurant menu in the country. I don't mind ordering them from a restaurant, but I do like to make my own sometimes. I don't deep fry my wings, I like use my gas grill. The grill gives them an extra bit of flavor and is just as easy to use as the deep fryer.

Some tips for you:

* Chicken should be well-done. If you don't want to take the usual time it takes, cook your chicken partially in the microwave and then finish it on the grill.

* If you have a hard time in telling whether your chicken is almost cooked, you could purchase a meat thermometer.

* Marinate the chicken for an hour or up to a day, refrigerated.

* Plan your menu, but keep it simple.

* Grilling marinated chicken can really give you a perfect meal.

Grilling Fish Recipes Tips Sea Bass Recipes - What Your Need To Know

No comments: